Friday, May 7, 2010

Red

The movie starts with some horrible, awful, ugly, disgusting, hateful, snotfaced, wretched, heartless, cruel, obnoxious fuckwad (that's the nicest possible way of describing this kid) shooting a guy's dog for no reason. The rest of the movie consists of the guy's life completely unraveling as he tries to get the kid to own up to what he did.
I hate this movie. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Hate hate hate hate hate! My life would be infinitely richer if I'd never watched it.
I wish Robert Englund wasn't in it. I wish it had never been made. I wish it had never been written. I wish it had never even been conceived of.
There's no point to it, it's two hours of misery. Fuck you, movie.

And here's a spoiler:
When that fucking dog murderer finally gets killed it's anticlimactic and I think the audience is actually supposed to feel bad. Fuck that. The only way this movie could have been remotely worth it would've been if there was a scene where that character was beaten to death with a soup spoon.
God, I hate this movie.

Side note: Red is the third Movie Lottery movie in a row that's had Richard Riehle in it. Weird.

End of line.
-Sally

No comments: