Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fifty Favorite Movies

I cannot, in good conscience, end on such a negative note today. I'm not feeling it. So, to counterbalance my anger and hatred, here is my list of fifty favorite movies. I don't have anything to say about these movies. As usual, I feel like hate needs a reason but love speaks for itself. (I've lumped some sequels (and Beatles movies) together as one movie, because I can.)

50) The Last Horror Movie
49) A League Of Their Own
48) Pep Squad
47) Vertigo
46) Feast
45) A Hard Day's Night / Help!
44) 2001 Maniacs
43) Tron
42) Batman Forever
41) The Addams Family / Addams Family Values
40) Bugsy Malone
39) Brick
38) So I Married An Axe Murderer
37) Labyrinth
36) Deceiver
35) Natural Born Killers
34) White Christmas
33) Robin Hood
32) Monkey Business
31) Sherlock Holmes
30) Ink
29) The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra
28) Grindhouse
27) American Psycho
26) Who Framed Roger Rabbit
25) Sleepy Hollow
24) Sin City
23) Gogol Bordello Nonstop
22) The Phantom Of The Opera
21) The 'Burbs
20) Singin' In The Rain
19) The Emperor's New Groove
18) The Muppet Movie / The Great Muppet Caper
17) Iron Man
16) Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid
15) High Tension
14) Arsenic And Old Lace
13) Saw
12) Halloween II
11) Run, Lola, Run
10) The Impostors
9) Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure / Bill And Ted's Bogus Journey
8) The Hunchback Of Notre Dame
7) Little Shop Of Horrors
6) Cannibal! The Musical
5) The Evil Dead
4) A Nightmare On Elm Street / Wes Craven's New Nightmare
3) Clue
2) Repo! The Genetic Opera
1) House Of 1000 Corpses

End of line.
-Sally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a much quicker read than the least fave list and no laughs, but I like the part about hate needing a reason but love speaking for itself. That's very eloquent.
proffy