Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Elevator

Some big, fancy company is having a big, fancy party and nine people have boarded an elevator in the big, fancy building to get there. One of the passengers is particularly loudmouthed and mean, which makes the boss's equally mean granddaughter press the emergency stop button.
Then it turns out the stuck elevator is not so easy to get unstuck. And one of the passengers has a bomb.
Yippee.
I watched Elevator 'cause the premise sounded interesting to me; as I've said before, I love "bunch of people locked in a small space" thrillers but this one didn't work for me. I don't know if it was because it was grounded in reality or because I thought (strangely, coming from me) that it was unnecessarily gory or what, but I just wasn't a fan.
There wasn't really anything wrong with it, I just didn't like it. Oh well.

End of line.
-Sally

No comments: